HP Printer Support Service USA
We are expertise in HP printer Support Service. To be more specific, we have a remarkable mile stones in HP printer services. Our Services includes both On site and as well as Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) as per the customer requirements which includes individuals and as well as the corporate clients. Our printer service engineer provide service for hp Deskjet Printers, hp Design Jet Printers, hp Ink Advantage Printers, hp Ink Tank Printers, hp LaserJet Printers, hp Mono Laser Multi-Function printers, hp Mono Laser Single Function printers.
We feel privileged to tell you about our outstanding reputation for technical assistance and excellent customer service and will request you to check by yourself how our dedicated representatives and certified technician can help you in all your software and hardware related queries of printers. Rather than focusing on particular products or vendors, our mission is to provide the best devices, solutions, and services to meet your workflow demands and budgetary constraints. This business philosophy is designed to put our customers first. We support the Widest range Of manufacturers from label printers, receipt printers, matrix printers, and wide format plotters, laser printers.
The following post is for HP Printers in association with Windows Computer.
You can set up the HP printer to your Windows computer for a Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable connection. If you wish to explore further possibilities, it is advisable to download and install HP Driver with full features.
There are only two steps that you will have to undertake for your HP Printer Setup. The first one is preparing for the printer set up while the second step is installing the driver and setting up the connection.
However, these steps are suitable once for Windows computers.
Preparing for Setting up of Printer
Consider all the necessities and delete all formerly installed printer varieties from your PC.
- Make sure the printer is on and ready
- Take a smaller sized (around 3m) USB cable
- In case you have connected the cable to your PC but have not yet installed the HP driver, follow the below steps to eliminate the printer from your installed devices. If not, skip the inner steps:
- Disconnect the USB from your PC and do not connect again until prompted during driver installation
- Search for ‘devices’ in Windows > click on ‘devices and printers’ in the result
- Find your printer model and right-click on it. Select ‘remove device.’ In case you find multiple icons, remove all
- Close the window named ‘devices and printers’ & continue ahead
Installing driver & setting up the connection
- The first step here to install the finest offered printer driver to be able to finish the USB connection.
- Turn onto 123.hp.com & entire the model of your printer. From here, you can see instructions for downloading the driver.
- If you find your printer model unavailable on 123.hp.com, then steer towards HP Customer Support and then select Software and Driver Downloads.
- If your screen displays ‘Let’s identify your product to get started,’ then click ‘printer.’ Once done, make sure to type in your printer’s model. Once you have, click ‘submit.’
- A default operating system will be selected. If you wish to change it, then click on ‘change’ followed by selecting you preferred version and clicking ‘change’ again.
- Click on ‘Driver.’ If you want to look at full software packages, then click on ‘download,’ but if you wish to other driver options, click on ‘Basic drivers.’
- Once you are asked by prompt about which printer connection to choose from, select the USB option to complete the setup.
- Once connected successfully, you can try faxing, scanning, or printing, as per the functionalities of your printer.
This post on the HP printer setup is to make it easier to set up your HP printer at your home all by yourself, without the help of any professional by your side. The instructions are presented clearly, to be understood without any difficulty.